- It is important to inform each of your teachers of any situation or condition that might affect your well-being during the course of the classes. When necessary we will be able to offer personal adjustments and modifications relevant to your condition.
- Some classes could be physically demanding, and your participation at these classes is voluntary, please be aware of risks of injuries. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries that may happen during or after your practice at the studio or outside. By participating in our activities, you agree that neither you nor your peers, tutors or legal representatives may sue or make any claims of any kind against Hula-Hoop Montreal S.E.N.C., its teachers or other students, for any injury caused by negligence or otherwise.
- If you are late for a class, please take the time to arrive and warm up slowly with your hoop. You’ll have time to catch up during the class.
- If you have to leave before the end of the class, please notify the teacher and he or she will be able to tell you when it’s time for the stretching, a few minutes before your departure.
- It is not possible to make up for a missed class, even if you notify us in advance. You are responsible to manage your personal schedule so you can attend all classes during the series of classes.
Etiquette and Conditionsadmin2020-09-15T20:42:51-04:00