Note: the following conditions do not apply to the purchase of a hula hoop or DVD or to registrations at the Verdun Circus School.
Terms and Conditions
- This online registration portal only accepts full payment by credit card.
- Other payment terms may be available in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act. To take advantage of this, please contact us at email@example.com or at 514-567-0413.
- After the payment, you will automatically receive a confirmation email.
- Once completed, your registration will be confirmed by email and will be in effect.
- Packages are valid until June 19, 2020.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, you may cancel your registration at any time by sending a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration will be terminated without further formalities.
- If the cancellation request is received before the activity begins, Hoop Montréal will refund the full registration fee without penalty.
- For an activity involving sequential performance, and if the request is received once the activity has begun, Hoop Montréal will reimburse the registration fees in a proportion corresponding to the number of courses that remain scheduled for the activity. For example, if the request is received after the 2nd class of an activity that has 4 classes, we will refund half of the registration fee.
- For a package/drop-in type activity, and if the request is received after the beginning of the activity, Hoop Montréal will refund the lesser of the following sums:
- The portion of the registration fee corresponding in proportion to the unused portion of the purchased package.
- The portion of the registration fee corresponding in proportion to the number of courses that remain scheduled for the activity.
- No amounts will be refunded if the application is received after the end of the activity.
- If the request is received after the start of the activity, and in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, Hoop Montréal will charge as a penalty, the lesser of the following sums: $50 or a sum representing 10% of the refund.
- The amounts due will be paid within 10 days of the date of cancellation.
Activity Cancellation Policy
- A minimum of participant is required to start an activity.
- If this minimum is not reached, Hoop Montréal reserves the right to modify, postpone or cancel the activity. In this case, you will be notified by email at least 24 hours before the scheduled start of the activity.
- If the activity is cancelled, Hoop Montréal will reimburse all fees within 10 days.
- If the activity is postponed, you will have the choice to keep your registration or to be refunded.
Booking policy for package/drop-in type activities
- For a package/drop-in type activity, and when there is a risk that the number of participants exceeds the capacity of the studio, Hoop Montréal reserves the right to: a) require participants to book their place and, b) refuse participants once the maximum is reached. If so, you will be notified by email.
- Reservations can be made by email at email@example.com or by phone at 514-567-0413.
Protection of personal information
- The personal information you provide is securely stored and accessible only by employees or authorized agents of Hoop Montréal. You have the right to consult and correct the information contained in your file by sending us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You acknowledge that the activities you may perform as part of the services offered by Hoop Montréal are entirely at your own risk. You therefore issue a complete and final release to Hoop Montréal and its representatives, employees, agents, and to any other person for whom Hoop Montréal is responsible for any claim, present or future resulting from the services offered by Hoop Montreal.
- Hoop Montreal is released from all liability in case of theft or loss inside the studios.
- You vouch for the information on this form and certify that it is true and complete.
- You commit to read and abide by Hoop Montreal's policies and codes of ethics and commit to complete the medical information form before your first class.
- By making the payment, you acknowledge having read and understood all and each of the clauses above and declare to be satisfied.